What better way to start a new week, than with an exciting award! I was nominated for the second time for the liebster award! Thank you http://kaelamoore.wordpress.com/ for the nomination!
When I received this award the first time around I was shocked, and beyond excited to have received an award for my blog. To get it two times, is awesome! I love reaching milestones, such as this.
Kaela is a fun, adventurous writer who blogs about the daily musings of life in general. She is a busy blogger, balancing her life as a mother and college student, while chasing her passions.
My guess is that Kaela must have been studying a bit too hard when she selected my blog for the award ;). She may have not had her full sense of brain power! Thank you, Kaela for being a college student! haha
In order to complete this award, I must answer five questions that Kaela asked of her chosen blogs:
1. What is your favorite food? Definitely ice cream!
2. Toilet paper over or under? OVER! Being under drives me nuts. It just feels backwards.
3. Favorite movie? Chick flicks, probably “How to lose a guy in ten days”
4. If you could meet one famous person from any point in history, who would it be and why?
5. What would your ideal Friday night include? A nice summer-ish evening, with dinner outside, followed by dancing
Normally you choose 11 questions and 11 other blogs to receive this award. Kaela was very kind and only gave me 5 questions! While fun to answer, they can be time consuming. I have chosen 11 blogs, because there are just too many to choose. I would love to give the award to so many of you!
To the following 11 blogs, I am nominating you for the Liebster award!
- http://wolfhitam.wordpress.com/ – Black Wolf – posts that make you think
- http://edmahoney.wordpress.com/ – A Runner’s Story – As a fellow runner, I find a draw to reading other runner’s experiences, tribulations and successes
- http://adventurousobserver.wordpress.com/ – The Adventurous Observer – A variety of inspiring quotes, life lessons and fun adventures
- http://sneakertherapy.wordpress.com/ – Sneaker Therapy – Eating and running – my favorite combo!
- http://m7adapt.wordpress.com/ – M7 Adaptive Fitness – Training tips for physical fitness
- http://thetraillesstraveled.wordpress.com/ – The trail less traveled – A military wife making her way into the running scene
- http://beljoanne.wordpress.com/ – Fresh Beginnings and Apple Pie – A variety of fun adventures
- http://chubbywhitegirl.wordpress.com/ – Chubby White Girl – Inspirational blog on her efforts to shed some pounds
- http://toughmudderof4.wordpress.com/ – Tough Mudder of 4 – Who couldn’t like this blog with that catchy name? – Blogging about her path to get physically fit – inspiring journey!
- http://myfirstpatient.wordpress.com/ – My First Patient – Since I have an interest in health and medicine, I always enjoy reading others journey’s in the profession. A medical student documents the crazy life of a medical student
- http://chroniclesofasahm.com/ – Chronicles of a SAHM (or stay at home mom) – Fun reading material for all of the craziness that life brings you. She is also a triathlete (something that I may consider doing, once this foot problem goes away!)
Now for you fellow bloggers that I have nominated, you must answer the following questions. In regular Liebster Award rules, I provide you with 11 questions. But as mentioned before, Kaela gave me 5 to answer which seemed like a better amount. It’s much faster to answer 5 questions :)!
- What is your favorite meal? (i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks)
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- If you could go to the Olympics in one sport, which would you choose?
- Jeans or sweatpants?
- Cats or dogs?
On a side note, does anyone know how to tag blogs? I inserted links into my blogs, but did not know how to make them just say “Miss Once Upon A Marathon” for instance, instead of the whole “http://…”